Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ACC’s Annual Meeting- Who’s Ready?

So we’re 7 ½ weeks out from the big show- The 2008 ACC Annual Meeting. This will be my 4th meeting with ACC, and I have to say, probably my most exciting since I’ve spent the last year working closely with 2 of our 16 committees- IT, Privacy & eCommerce, and New to In-house. These have been great committees to work with- the members are committed and interested in the monthly teleconferences, the creation of their programs for AM, and to the overall success of their fellow committee members. And, I am proud to announce that the New to In-house Committee won the Committee of the Year Award- A great accomplishment which they share with the Employment and Labor Committee. This was on top of a Sponsor of the Year Award given to NTI’s co-sponsor Womble Carlyle.

I look forward to attending the Leadership Dinner on Sunday, October 19th, at the Experience Music Project, where these awards will be presented.

-Nichole Opkins

No comments: